Fitmap is listing website for personal trainers and Gym/fitness clubs. Personal trainers (PT) & Gym/fitness club can register & manage their profiles. They can also list some offers deal/offers that customers can purchase offers from website. Customers can view listing of trainers, gym and search the gym or trainers location wise etc. They can also compare them. Customers can view blog & read articles. Vender can also. They will have option to view offers, purchase them & give feedback also. Admin will be responsible for managing things in website.
a) Find Locals Gym :- Map listing page open.The Map Listing pages are used to display Profiles on a Map. Here user can able to search the nearest gym from his location and also navigate to see the details gym profile.
b) Day Passes Offer:- User can view all the offer for gym and navigation for the payment for offer(payment only done by login user). The User can filter the offers by different criteria as per the Offer Listing page.
The Offer Listing page lists all Offers currently created within Fit-Map by vendor.
There are various pieces of functionality required such as Filters, Sorting and Pagination. Pagination limit are 10 per page.
There must also be the functionality to pass Filters into the URL query string for the page to pre-apply filters which will pre-filter the results on pageload.These should be treated as specific pages.
The Order Summary Page summarises the Offer Purcahse details and includes a Stripe Checkout. There are a few calculated fields here(i.e Total Offer Cost).There are various states to this page depending if the User is logged in or not which is detailed out on the following pages.
a)Logged In user:- Suppose user is logged in they can directly checkout and make payment then it moves to order confirmation page.
b)Not Logged In User:- Suppose user is not logged in then two way to logged-in into the website :-
- Exsiting Customer :- If user have an account and they didn't loggin then from here user can loggin in into the website direct without go to the loggin in page. After login then can make payment then it moves to order confirmation page.
- Your Details :- If user haven't an account then “Your Details” form help to create an new account direct here without go to the Create account in page. After login then can make payment then it moves to order confirmation page.
The My Account Overview page is the landing page when vendor creates an account and logs into the website.
A Vendor is able to view:
• Connect or Create a Stripe Account
• Their Own Profiles
• Their Own Offers
• Orders (including Orders placed via their Offers).
• Account Details(Personal Details can be edit)